Sviaz-Expocomm2015: it's time for new opportunities!
The Sviaz-Expocomm annual international exhibition will be held on May 12-15, 2015. The event is organized by Expocentre ZAO in cooperation with its American partner E.J. Krause & Associates Inc. It is supported by the Ministry of Communications and Mass Media, and assisted by NP RAEC.
Sviaz-Expocomm strives to be in the center of the information field accumulating and filtering the acquired knowledge with the purpose of providing its members and visitors with the most relevant and popular information.
In addition to updated sectioning of the 2015 exhibition we offer new salons:
- Postex for engineering solutions and equipment for handling and transportation of mail
- MMFW - Moscow Mobile Fashion Week will present innovations in the field of mobile devices
- Smart! is the Android technology salon, where you will be able to see a telepresence robot, as well as technology of unmanned aerial vehicles, carrying mobile base stations, staying airborne for a long time using only solar energy.
In addition to the above, we announce the establishment of the Business Program Committee.
The Business Program Committee members have to form the business programme of the exhibition so that members and visitors will not miss any interesting events.
The conference program consists of several blocks:
• May 12, 2015, dedicated to e-commerce/mailing and delivery systems (PostEx)
• May 13, 2015, dedicated to data centers, data center and mobile technologies (MMFW Salon and datacenter)
• May 14, 2015, dedicated to the import substitution program, development of domestic software and digital television in Russia.
Each block will host a number of conferences, presentations and round tables.
Some of them are Postal Services in the Age of Information Technology; E-Commerce: Current Delivery Methods; Data Centers in Russia, the Infrastructure; Runet: the Evolution of Mobile Communication; Certified Data Centers in Russia; the Law on Personal Information: Implementation Results; Russian Mobile Technologies: What Lies Ahead?; Bipolar Software World: Perspectives and Expectations; First Results of Import Substitution in Russia; Russian Software; and Digital TV in Russia.
In 2015 we expect more than 500 participants from more than 20 countries. The expected number of visitors exceeds 20,000 people.
Many of our partners have confirmed their participation and will present their developments in May 2015. They are AMT-Group, TP-LINK, OFS Svyazstroy-1 Fiber-Optic Cable Company, Rittal, Rohde and Schwarz, Gazprom Space Systems, T8, MICRAN, Energomera, Concept Technology and many others.
Dates: May 12-15, 2015
Venue: Pavilions No.1, 2, 8, and open-air areas of Expocentre Fairgrounds
For participation or attendance, please contact the Exhibition Management office:
Phone: + 7 499 795 27 04
Phone: + 7 499 795 26 07
Phone: + 7 499 795 29 55
For more detailed information about the exhibition, participants or business related programme and the latest news visit our website at www.sviaz-expo.ru/en/