Round table devoted to the development of satellite broadband Internet in Russia and worldwide takes place in Pavilion 2.1 on May, 10
At the 28th International Exhibition for Information and Communications Technology Sviaz 2016, the Space Technologies and Telecommunications cluster of Skolkovo Foundation and Intelsat organize a round table devoted to the development of satellite broadband Internet in Russia and worldwide. The key issues on the agenda:
- technology trends in satellite telecommunications;
- development prospects of medium and low Earth orbit satellite constellations when providing broadband Internet services;
- commercial agreement between Intelsat and OneWEB;
- pilot contract between Orbital ATK and Intelsat for maintenance of orbiting satellites;
- existing and promising projects of the residents in the Skolkovo Innovation Center in this field.
Skolkovo Foundation will be represented by Maksim Zharenov, Telecom Project Manager.
Intelsat will be represented by Jean-Philippe Gillet, Vice President for Europe, Middle East and Africa sales.
Representatives of the Russian Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications, the Russian Federal Communications Agency, Russian and foreign satellite service providers are also invited to the event.
To see the event program of Sviaz. Information and Communications Technology, please go to https://www.sviaz-expo.ru/en/events/.