Sviaz 2017 Preview
Information and Communications Technology
29th International Exhibition
25–28 April 2017
Organized by Expocentre AO
The Sviaz International Exhibition is a major project in Eastern Europe which demonstrates solutions and products in the IT industry and telecommunications. The exhibition area amounts to 22,576 sq m. Every year Sviaz showcases the latest achievements and new technology and serves as a meeting place for the industry leaders and professionals.
Sviaz 2017 runs within the Russian Week of High Technologies featuring:
- Business Forum: Sviaz 2017. The Founding Stone of Digital Transformation: State, Society, Business;
- Rossvyaz Enlarged Meeting;
- Big Media Communication Forum;
- VSAT Championship;
- Navitech exhibition for satellite navigation;
- 11th International Navigation Forum;
- Drone Racing etc.
The Week is traditionally supported by the Russian State Duma, the Russian Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications, the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Federal Communications Agency (Rossvyaz), and the Russian Association for Electronic Communications (RAEC). The event runs under the auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Sviaz product sectors cover all market segments:
- Communications. Technology, equipment, solutions and services
- Data networks
- Telecommunications and network infrastructure
- TV and radio broadcasting
- IT services
- Mobile payments
- Internet based technology and services
- Data Centers (DC).
- Equipment, software, solutions and services for corporate DC
- Work and career in the telecommunications and IT industry
In 2016 the participants in the Sviaz exhibition were more than 320 major companies from 17 countries. Visitor attendance amounted to 16,000 industry experts from 56 countries.
Sviaz 2017 confirmed participants: Nateks Group, Intersputnik International Organization of Space Communications, Russian Satellite Communications Company, Gazprom Space Systems, T8, Rostec Corporation, Morion, IPMatika, Shtyl Group, Samara Optical Cable Company, Telta Perm Telephone Plant, TS Computers, EnerSys, Micran, Incab, Supertel, Riello Ups, Intelsat, Corning, Rohde & Schwarz, Sumitomo Electric, 3CX and others.
The Software Salon is an important part of the Sviaz exhibition, which features mobile and corporate operating systems, database management systems, cloud infrastructure and virtualization management systems including those based on Russian-made processors.
Much attention will be paid to the Made in Russia Salon showcasing new products of Russian developers and manufacturers of telecommunications equipment.
Phone: +7 (499) 795-26-07